Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall Reading 2013 DC Super-Pets Character Encyclopedia

This is a fun collection of 200 super-pets (both hero and villain)with all the information you would like to know about them. I was pretty confident that I knew my super heroes, but I found out about pets I had never heard of before. Did you know that the Green Arrow has a pet porcupine named Quiver? He looks really cute with his custom-sized bow. And I found out the Joker has a laughing hyena named Crackers.  His fur even matches the Joker's crazy green hair color. Each entry tells you the species, birthplace, food, weaknesses, allies, foes, and owner of each pet. There is a clearly labeled picture which points out their abilities, weapons, and costume. With so many super characters to keep track of, this is a handy guide for any fan.

I read an e-book provided by the publisher through NetGalley, but it is available for sale right now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment