Saturday, March 21, 2015

Spring Reading 2015 How to Draw Batman, Superman, and Other DC Super Heroes and Villains

24650240

Let me just say, if I can follow the directions and make a recognizable image of Batman, then anyone can do it. I often joke with my students that even my stick-people are terrible looking. But I managed to make a sketch that can actually be identified as the Caped Crusader by following the steps in the book. For kids (and adults) who are actually decent artists, this book will enable them to create a "Whos' Who" of the DC Universe. It includes Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne, Robin and NightWing, members of the Justice League and villains such as The Riddler, Lex Luthor, and Harley Quinn. You could spend days drawing epic battles and smack-downs between the good guys and the baddies.

Perfect for any school library - especially if you have students that are always asking for more drawing books and for anything about superheroes. It would also make a great gift for any DC fans with an artistic flair.

I read an e-book provided by the publisher through NetGalley. You can visit the Capstone website for more information. They use Google Preview, so you can see the interior of the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment